ENAR participates in all phases of the project from the initial concept to the complete construction of the envelope. ENAR therefore collaborates with architectural firms or multidisciplinary teams in architectural competitions for different types of buildings, taking the same risks as the client.
For this type of work ENAR carries out the following studies contributing to development a more detailed documentation for the competition:
- Advice on materials and facade systems
- Advice on the selection of cleaning and maintenance systems
- Studies of solar radiation and shading
- Development of specific graphic documentation for competition
- Evaluation of costs and timing
ENAR can also participate in the development of concept design phases. by studying the building envelope from the early stages bringing many advantages to the project and avoiding future problems in the coordination with the structure or MEP.